Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Baby

I am the proud owner of a spiffy not to mention speedy new MacBook. Overall, it hasn't been too painful- I learned how to set up my wireless mouse, need to still figure out why my old usb cables aren't happy with the new computer and printer, and why, my beloved bookworm game and some of my itunes aren't coming over and letting me in to play on the new laptop.

man, growing pains- new computer, having to totally reconfigure my desk area- the new printer is a monster and everything else. the joys of technology- my little ibook was a simple, happy soul- this new beastie? well, i'm sure we'll become good friends soon.

and, i've worked around that annoying thing that doesn't allow me to post normally.... come on guys, make it work in safari- explorer isn't a happy place to be anymore.

now late, i'm tired and my house is still a crazed mess of boxes, packing materials and other debris. oh, did i mention my shower is almost completely untiled? the bathroom smells like a swamp. thank god for gym memberships- least there is a shower there.

happy happy joy joy

rachel

No comments: