Sunday, April 20, 2008

Greetings Humans




AHA! Finally, an opportunity to get my lovely little claws on the keyboard and play with the human's blog.

Greetings Loyal Minions. I am Cordelia de DragonSnoot. Empress and High Ruler of all Known and Unknown Realms and Universes. Bow and pay tribute- squirming burlap sacks with squeaky toys, amaretto truffles, chests of gold, Chaucer mead and shiny, pointy, sparkly offerings will win you favor. to the one who gifts me with a wolfhound puppy, your place in the realm is secure forever.


I am a rare and precocious Guardian Housedragon. My mission, when I lower myself to perform it is guarding my human caretaker's hearth. She refers to said hovel as Palace Mayne- I call it my temporary purgatory. Until she removes my wards, this meager throne is where I remain imprisoned. Rose Quartz and Moonstone need immediate smiting. I loathe them. To be fair, the Human does on occasion allow me off my perch. So far, I have travelled to Rennie Faires in 3 realms, added my insights to tarot workshops and sometimes get to ride in my chariot when the weather fairies do my bidding.

My most loyal companion is Lord Barney, Lord High Master of Merryment, Mayhem and Marinades. He is the fortunate one. His human grants him access to the gin, freedom to come and go and also entry into the tarot decks, crystals and other fun toys that must sneak around and attempt to snatch when my human is unaware.

Oh bother... the human just saw the dragonslobber on the keyboard...

Until we meet again....

C

Empress of the Universe

1 comment:

Jeffri Harre said...

Hee hee hee!

- Lord Barney