Sunday, July 27, 2008

Godpuppy DT's and Creative Frenzy


Oh Dear-
I returned home and puppy withdrawal hit full force. I missed that fuzzy face so much this week it wasn't funny. Not much going on to distract me either. Enter my beloved Stamping Cybergroup who set August 1st for our next swap deadline.

Holy Moly- I did all 7 of my artist trading cards for the swap this afternoon- now taking a break from cleaning up the creative vortex that occurred as a result. I'm really happy with this batch- my body is giving out, but the sense of humor is alive and kicking. You just have to love that I was doing beach themed ATC's while watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel.

I've posted my favorite of this grouping: Our theme was Red Hot Summer/Good Old Summertime. I just giggled my way through this one. My tongue in cheek homage to a New England classic- yummy clambakes on the beach. Fun to go to, but hell on earth to host, especially if you actually do this on the beach. Yes, the sand is authentic, from Calf Pasture Beach in Norwalk, Ct.

Tomorrow, they all get mailed to this month's ATC Swap host- and I impatiently await the newest miniature works of art from cyberspace. Well, it will be nice to get something aside from bills in the mail- it helps ease the monthly panic attack when I have to write the checks.

No comments: